Barely a week goes by without Destiny 2 receiving some kind of update, patch, or fix. This week is no different and Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 is now available and ready for players to download. Let’s see what is worth mentioning.
Below are the full patch notes for hotfix 126.96.36.199 in Destiny 2. These can also be found on the Bungie website.
Trials of Osiris
- Special ammo no longer refreshes on resurrection
- Added purchase block functionality for equipment purchasable from Saint-14 to prevent accidental purchases
- Weapons received from the Trials of Osiris Reputation Rank reward track on Saint-14 will now have their Masterpiece slots active
- Added a tooltip to Glory and Elimination playlists to indicate that their matchmaking prefers skills
- Fixed an issue where some players could not complete Wayfinder’s Journey I if Petra did not spawn after interacting with the Compass
- Fixed an issue where the Tracing the Stars II quest could not be completed if Atlas Skews was picked up before picking up the quest
- Fixed an issue where the Proving Grounds attack would not appear on Nessus for players if they did not unlock it before the start of Season of the Lost
- Horror’s Least will now drop to Corrupted Nightfall’s power cap
- Adept weapon mods for impact, charge time, explosion radius, and projectile speed can now be acquired from Grandmaster Nightfalls and Raids, in addition to Trials of Osiris
- Fixed another issue caused by Telesto
- Teleso Bolts no longer spawn Power Orbs when hit with a Proximity Exploding Knife
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by a certain combination of armor mods
These are the full patch notes for hotfix 188.8.131.52 in Destiny 2 on September 23, 2021. It contains notable stuff, such as the re-enabling of Telesto. I’m sure it will break the game in the future, but for now you can pull out your Telesto and have a good time. You can also visit our Destiny 2 strategy guide for some ideas on what this might look like.